Tuesday

I liked Motto.com.au

I just received a package in the mail from a new discovery of mine – the Motto online store.  I think this one will become a personal favourite as I love the idea of a fashion line that’s designed and run by women – they just get it! 

Run by a mother and daughter team based in Melbourne, Motto sell fabulous Australian made designs and with a gorgeous customer service team to boot.  They have some really great clothes (which are all stretchy and require no ironing), and I have my eye on some of their stretch jersey basics for a future order, as well as some of their more exclusive printed tunics.

The website is cleverly laid out and is very clearly the product of a team of women who love fashion and love giving other women the opportunity to look and feel good.  All of their garments are designed with a woman’s body in mind, so you can be rest assured, every seam, pattern and style, is designed to flatter the female body.  Their concept is all about layering and creating multiple outfits and looks from minimal pieces. The site also has a Key Looks and Magazine section dedicated to showcasing different outfit combinations where you can click to purchase part of, or the whole outfit.

When I signed up for their newsletter they sent me a $20 voucher.  I love to be updated on great new arrivals, and when I used this voucher to place my order, the online team were sending me emails along the way and were always a pleasure to deal with.  When I received my package in the mail it was wrapped in a really beautiful piece of hand picked fabric from their warehouse in Melbourne, which was such a pleasant surprise compared to the usual plastic wrapping or tissue paper.   I couldn’t be happier.