- Excellent, extensive range, including: Elie Saab, Jimmy Choo, CK, Chanel, Hugo Boss, Prada, Michael Kors (See the Michael Kors for Men 125ml EDT - discounted price), Bvlgari, Jean Paul Gaultier and much more
- Prices vary but are often highly competitive
- $10 flat rate delivery to anywhere in Australia - and delivers around the world
- Nice extras like cosmetics and candles
- Fragrance by horoscope - I liked this a lot, and I don't remember seeing it anywhere else
- Good returns policy and it's easy to contact City Perfume and speak to a real person. This gives confidence to the shopper
At the time I last checked, City Perfume were running their CP Summer Sale 2012
There is also a bonus points reward system with American Express.
Top picks for price and label when I last looked:
- Carolina Herrera 212 30ml EDT for $29 (was $100)
- CK IN2U Her 150ml EDT $48 (was $95 so 50% off - in fact CK IN2U Him 150ml EDT is same price, and the Her 100ml was $28)
- Obsession Men 125ml EDT - a classic - $55, save $64. Watch the video about Obsession Men here.
City Perfume is a clear and elegantly designed site that's well worth trying. If you are buying for someone, find out their horoscope and use that to help you decide what scent might be right for them, if of course you believe there's something to it. If you don't there's always the specials and top sellers that give you an indication of what fragrances are currently selling well.
Give City Perfume a try now, and leave a comment about your shopping experience with them.
What did you think?
Brought to you by Social Loot - Refer your friends, be rewarded!