Sunday

Just found TheRealDeal

I felt this was worth sharing.

I came across The Real Deal, an online consumer electronics store, Australian owned and operated, with a surprisingly good range for a brand new shop. More to the point, notice the brands below are quality.

Here are their categories (with some examples):

That list should give you a good idea of what I'm talking about. TheRealDeal.com.au prices are competitive as well if you compare to elsewhere, their shipping is designed to be no-nonsense and to give you the confidence to buy larger items such as these.

Would I shop there? I am definitely looking into a few items, as it turns out. One larger, some small/personal.

What would you pick up from TheRealDeal? Let me know by commenting below.

 

Brought to you by Social Loot - Refer your friends, be rewarded!