I felt this was worth sharing.
I came across The Real Deal, an online consumer electronics store, Australian owned and operated, with a surprisingly good range for a brand new shop. More to the point, notice the brands below are quality.
Here are their categories (with some examples):
- Audio - Panasonic earphones, headphones and hi-fi systems
- Cameras - Panasonic Lumix Digital Still Cameras, and Panasonic Camcorders
- Computer - Samsung GALAXY Tab 10.1 3G (and wifi only)
- Home Theatre - Panasonic Full HD 3D Blu-Ray Home Theatre System
- Appliances - LG 14 Place Setting White Dual Wash Dishwasher, Dyson DC39 Allergy Ball Barrel Vacuum Cleaner
- Power Tools
- Communications - Samsung Galaxy S2
- Personal Care - Shavers, Groomers and Epilators
- TV - Samsung Series 6 60" Full HD LED LCD Internet TV
That list should give you a good idea of what I'm talking about. TheRealDeal.com.au prices are competitive as well if you compare to elsewhere, their shipping is designed to be no-nonsense and to give you the confidence to buy larger items such as these.
Would I shop there? I am definitely looking into a few items, as it turns out. One larger, some small/personal.
What would you pick up from TheRealDeal? Let me know by commenting below.
Brought to you by Social Loot - Refer your friends, be rewarded!